Sunday, December 14, 2008

The purpose of this blog

I chronicle my life somewhere else, venting and trying to sort my life out. I want to keep that blog as a personal blog. This blog will serve as a story board for my new hobbies. I am moving back to Florida in less than a week. After ~1.5 years in Louisiana, I am ready to be closer to home. I have decided on some New Years Resolutions already. The first is to be single. I love my boyfriend as a person, but I'm not IN love with him. We are not the match we used to be, so it's time to break the news to him. I don't know if he realizes how much we have grown apart. The second resolution is to learn to cook, especially tasty vegan food. It's time to quit eating crap, so I want to read Skinny Bitch and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch over Christmas break. This goes with resolution three, exercising again. And lastly, I want to develop some new hobbies, such as thrifting, collecting more Depression Glass, and volunteering to do something with animals. We'll see how this plays out. So, that's where this blog comes in. I will keep track of my new hobbies on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment