Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lovin' My Time in the Kitchen!

I have been cookin' up a storm lately! :)

Super Bowl Meal (from top left clockwise)
* King Cake (recipe)
* Popeye's style biscuits - recipe from Spencer
* Red Beans (FatFreeVegan recipe)
* Tofu Jambalaya (FatFreeVegan recipe)

Photobucket


Chinese New Year dinner (Bryanna Clark Grogan recipe)
I used the seitan recipe from the orange sauce recipe in the previous post.

Photobucket


Birthday breakfast: Pancakes (recipe), hash browns, smoothies with soymilk, bananas, strawberries, and raspberries. I got the pancake mold from Michael's.

Photobucket


Birthday dinner: Indian samosas and spiced potatoes, brocolli, and peas. Both are from the Williams Sonoma's Essentials of Asian Cooking cookbook.

Photobucket


Birthday cake: Giant cupcake!! Chocolate base (recipe), Vanilla top & frosting mix (recipe), Pan from Michael's (link)

Photobucket


Birthday gift from the roomie was a donut pan, a mini donut pan, and a book about donuts. Of course, I had to use them! So I made donuts for the NWIS meeting.
Donuts (VeganYumYum recipe) and Pans (link)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment