Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Fighter

This past weekend, I got the chance to meet up with a friend in CityPlace. We had lunch at BB King's and then saw The Fighter. I ordered a salad without feta cheese for lunch. I know, why would I pick a place with essentially no good vegan food? I had a gift certificate that I won at the company holiday party.

Anyways, we saw the movie and were discussing how Mark Wahlberg has aged gracefully. Case in point:


Mark Wahlberg in his modeling days:
Photobucket

Mark Wahlberg on set for the movie:
Photobucket


He is still in ridiculously good shape! There were a few scenes that were shot from behind him as he was training. You could see his back muslces moving as he was doing boxing drills. Crazy! I would definitely recommend the movie though, because it's really interesting to see how the older brother's crack addiction affects their family, but there are some funny moments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment