Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christopher's Kitchen - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

In the spot that used to be occupied by my beloved Pizza Fusion is a new restaurant called Christopher's Kitchen. It's a high-raw vegan restaurant with its own fb page. Since it's raw food, the breads are made by dehydrating instead of baking. My mom came to visit me this weekend so we went to Christopher's Kitchen for brunch today. Three meals, three drinks (juice, coffee, and a smoothie), and three desserts with tip was ~$100... A little pricey for a regular day, but we were celebrating. :)


My plate - Malibu Roll
Photobucket

My mom's plate - French toast with a cream made of nut milk
Photobucket

Jess's plate - Nori "tuna" pate (nut-based) with onion bread, Mediterranean hummus, and tabouli
Photobucket

Dessert case
We got a dark chocolate bar with a caramel center, a mint chocolate heart, and a "milk" chocolate heart dipped in dark chocolate.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment