Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweet Freedom

I am finally free! The last six months or so were unpleasant, mostly due to my roommate's sour mood, filthy living conditions, and unusual sleep/wake cycle. I can say that I am elated, excited, and thankful to be living alone again. I finally finished unpacking last night! I found a lovely 2 bed, 2 bath townhouse in a gated golf community. What really pushed me over the edge into picking this place was the screened balcony. It overlooks three holes of the golf course and a man-made lake. :)


Looking into the living room - love the hardwood floors!
Photobucket

Looking into the kitchen - the hallway leads to the laundry room, second bathroom, linen closet, and office.
Photobucket

Kitchen - was expecting new cabinets, but clearly that didn't happen.
Photobucket

Pantry - maximizing space in my little kitchen.
Photobucket

Office - using the closet in here to store jackets and rarely used items.
Photobucket

Master bedroom - yes, the wall is a mirror, because each room has a mirror wall. :)
Photobucket

Master bathroom - new tile and glass door on the shower.
Photobucket

Master closet - so organized. ;)
Photobucket

Is it football season yet?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment