Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christopher's Kitchen... Again :)

I was at work last night, dreading working late with radioactive materials, when I received a text from my friend Sarah. She wanted to grab dinner at Christopher's Kitchen. I was thankful for the excuse to leave work and met her at the restaurant. We split an order of chips and guacamole for an appetizer, but I forgot to snap a picture of it. We all know what dehydrated seed crackers and guacamole look like anyways. I ordered the ginger lemonade and the cacao chili tacos for my entree and Sarah ordered the chipotle bbq flatbread. Both dishes were surprisingly filling. The tacos use walnuts for the meat, plus they serve you three of them! The coleslaw was better than I expected, given that I used to hate coleslaw as an omnivore. For dessert to go, I grabbed a tahini almond butter ball and a mint cookie, whereas Sarah selected the mint heart and caramel bar (both things I've already tried).



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We went to see a movie after dinner. I'm planning to do a big post of reviews of all the movies I've seen this summer, but there's one more movie I'd like to watch before writing that post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment