Friday, August 19, 2011

Brinner

I love brinner (breakfast for dinner), so tonight I made pancakes, tofu scramble, and soy chorizo. The pancakes recipe is from 30 Minute Vegan. This was the first recipe I've ever made that uses coconut oil. The recipe calls for spelt flour or using all-purpose as an alternative. I used a 50/50 mix of whole wheat pastry flour and all-purpose flour. The tofu scramble had multicolored bell peppers, yellow onion, shredded carrots, and cherry tomatoes, and was seasoned with nutritional yeast, cumin, and turmeric (for color). The soy chorizo is made by Frieda's. Yum.


Photobucket


On a side note:
I posted this video on my facebook earlier this week, but I absolutely love the clip. I adore Anderson Cooper and this clip shows him giggling uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment