Thursday, August 11, 2011

DJ Wop

Listening to one of my favorite pieces of music by DJ Wop right now as I'm preparing figures for my next manuscript.

The intro says this:


How do you know you're dealing with a bad paradigm?
Simply... see if you have confusion
See if your present way of thinking
Solves your present problem
See if you're buried by dilemmas
You don't know which way to go
But to get one thing you lose the other
Yet you want them both
That's a dilemma


Love this mix. Love, love, love this mix. It fills that void in my heart for my life back in Louisiana. I miss that life sometimes. I feel so homesick for it sometimes. I won't say everything was perfect back there, but there was a simplicity in loving my life and all of the wonderful people in it and knowing that they loved me back the same way. That deep, deep bond of love, loyalty, and respect isn't always easy to find in friendships, but when you do find it, cherish it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment