Saturday, September 24, 2011

Girls' Night Out!

Last night, I went out with my friend Sarah and her friends, who wanted to join their friends at J Alexander's for dinner. Surprisingly, they had an incredible veggie burger! They were willing to serve it on whole grain toast and without the cheese and mayo so it would be vegan. I didn't want fries for the side, so I requested broccoli instead. I didn't get a food photo because I didn't know most of the people at the table, but let me say it was tasty even though it looked plain!


Photobucket


Today, my mom came to visit me. We went to Yard House for lunch and Kilwin's for sorbetto. I stopped by Whole Foods too, so I could get vegan protein powder packets for my upcoming trip to California. I'm thankful that my mom came to pick up the cats to care for them while I'm away, but I'm going to miss them so much this week while I'm still in Jupiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment