Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dinner at Christopher's Kitchen

I met up with my friend last night for dinner. We selected our usual spot - Christopher's Kitchen. I ordered the falafel wrap and Sarah ordered the tacos. I had the tacos the last time we were there, so I wanted to try something different. I thought the wrap would have dehydrated falafel patties, but instead it was more like a pate. Interesting and tasty, just not what I was expecting. We each ordered a slice of pie for dessert, cutting them in half so we could try both flavors. We split chocolate mousse and lemon cheesecake pies. Each slice of pie was almost the same cost as an entree! I've said before that this place is pricey, but it's always so good. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment