Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cheesy Foods

I've been on a cheesy foods kick lately. I'm enjoying the chance to do some cooking now that I'm not traveling. I accepted a postdoc in Houston and I'll be visiting in a few weeks to find an apartment. I've been spending a lot of time with my family and friends to enjoy our time together before the move.

Mac & cheese with peas and grape tomatoes - used an extra Tbs nutritional yeast, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and less salt. I also used regular flour and wheat pasta.

mac

Cheesy black bean spread made with Bryanna Clark Grogan's melty chedda - I used 2 Tbs corn starch + 1 Tbs flour, instead of the oat flour listed in the first link. I found this info on a forum.

dilla

Grilled cheese - this is NOT my photo, but I would highly recommend this recipe!!

grilledcheese

No comments:

Post a Comment