Thursday, October 11, 2012

MoFo #11: Eat Pastry Cookies

So what's a girl to do when she has a rough day at work? Eat cookies, that's what. Last night, I decided to open the tub of Eat Pastry cookie dough that I bought at Whole Foods recently. I almost didn't see the container because it was on the top shelf of the refrigerated section, near the doughs in tubes and Irish butter. There were two options available - chocolate chip and gluten-free chocolate chip. I picked the regular chocolate chip, which were sooo good, but I would be willing to try the gluten-free version. I used a tablespoon to scoop out the dough, as suggested on the container, but I only got 15 cookies instead of the 28 marked on the nutritional facts. They look like the pre-made doughs you can buy at the grocery store, but they taste more homemade than those non-vegan versions. They were a very thin cookie when they were done and I had to monitor them to make sure they cooked all the way through, since I used the tablespoon to scoop out the dough. Yesterday and today were full of negative data and mistakes, so I enjoyed these cookies so much that I didn't get a picture of the finished cookies. Just imagine very thin chocolate chip cookies. ;)
IMG_0322 IMG_0323 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try these so much, which whole foods did you find the Eat Pastry at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the store on Bellaire (right where Holcombe turns into Bellaire). It's the smallest store in the area, so I'd like to see if the Kirby and Waugh stores have more varieties.

    ReplyDelete