Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tempeh & Red Bean Jambalaya

Since I had Thanksgiving at a friend's house, I did not have leftovers last night. I ended up going to Chipotle since I didn't really want to cook. Funny, I know. I rode my bike for 1.5 hours yesterday and then watched a bunch of movies. Anyways, I didn't want to go out for dinner again tonight, so I soaked some red beans for tonight's meal. (Although I admit, I did go to Starbucks in Rice Village with my labmate today so I'd have a hot drink while we window-shopped.) I saw this recipe in Vegan Planet and it's been a long time since I've had tempeh. I made a little bit of rice to serve with this dish, although you can't see it under the jambalaya. The recipe calls for file powder, which I recently found at Whole Foods. :)
IMG_0453-1

No comments:

Post a Comment