Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanks-living

On Saturday night, I attended VSOP's Thanksliving. I sat with a few other girls that I've met at previous events. We laughed and had a good time. Next year I'll know to bring my own servingware. I felt SO guilty using paper and plastic! I'm pretty tired today, so I'll keep this short. :)

Appetizer - raw mushroom pate served on a mushroom and some flax crackers made by Pat Greer's Kitchen, there was some spinach-artichoke dip from Radical Eats but it didn't last long (so no photo of that)

Main dish - Gobble roast (homemade seitan roast) with gravy, sweet potatoes with Dandies, cornbread stuffing, green beans, salad, and cranberry sauce by Chef Sabali of Vegan Comfort

Dessert - mini cupcake from Zibble (perhaps pumpkin flavored) and pumpkin pie from Sinfull Bakery
IMG_0435-2 IMG_0437 IMG_0438-2

No comments:

Post a Comment