Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#holidayfatfat

OK, the last holiday food post! I have a couple holiday-related posts left, but they're about gifts! For Xmas eve, my mom and I were out running errands during the day, so we stopped for Chinese food take-out. Many places were closed, duh. My mom suggested Chinese, which is pretty rare, so we stopped at a little place called Ling Express on our way home. I picked out the Ma Po tofu dish from the vegetarian menu.
IMG_0527


I already posted about Mellow Mushroom, and I didn't bother to photograph all the burritos I ate from Moe's and Chipotle while I was home. But I did get a photo at Genghis Grill, a build-your-own-stirfry place. It's nice to pick out all of your own vegetables, protein (tofu in the veggie section, not the meaty section), sauce, and starch. It's a fun place to go, but I have yet to visit one of the Houston's locations.
IMG_0539

No comments:

Post a Comment