Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sweet Pea Cafe - Tallahassee, FL

On my way home for the holidays, I stopped in Tallahassee for dinner and to visit with friends (my vegan inspirations actually!). I had dinner at Sweet Pea Cafe. It's a small building, but the food was pretty awesome. I ordered the buffalo tofu sandwich with a side of poutine. Poutine is a Canadian thing - french fries smothered in gravy and cheese. Sweet Pea Cafe uses Daiya vegan cheese for the poutine. The buffalo tofu sandwich was out of this world. That fried tofu covered in buffalo sauce impressed me at first bite! I ordered a root beer float for dessert. The ice cream was made using coconut-almond milk, I think. It was produced locally by icycle Works. SO good! I would totally recommend this place to anyone in the Tallahassee area!
IMG_0499 IMG_0500-2

No comments:

Post a Comment