Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Vegan MoFo #10: Niko Niko's Greek - Montrose, Houston, TX

When I was vegetarian and visiting Houston for a day as my friend picked up a car, our mutual friend from the city took us to Niko Niko's. I remember getting vegetarian lasagna and french fries. Carbs! I was recently at a friend's for a pool party, which lasted into the evening. Since her apartment does not have a community grill, someone suggested Niko Niko's for dinner. While everyone was cleaning up, I did a quick Google search and found the Vegan Houston Blog post about Niko Niko's. (Yes, it's run by the same person as the facebook group.) After seeing that even the bread was vegan, I knew I would get a falafel sandwich or plate. Of course, it took a while to get our food because the place is always crowded, but it was very good. I almost forgot to snap a picture!
 photo f808e33b-e045-4ec4-ae11-1e9e0a9e02d5_zps4d85fc03.jpg  photo 400x84_g1_zps3b85a5a4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment