Sunday, September 8, 2013

Vegan MoFo #8: Whole Foods Falafel Wrap

It is no secret that I love falafel! I've posted many different falafel recipes on the blog in the past, summarized in a MoFo post from 2011 here. When Whole Foods was out of vegan pizza for the day, I got a falafel wrap. The employee said that there are no eggs in the falafel. The wrap should come with spicy aioli, but I don't like mayo or Veganaise. I asked for roasted red pepper hummus as the spread. I got my wrap grilled/pressed, then bought a cup of vegan chocolate pudding and a bag of Beanfield's Nacho chips.
 photo d40ff142-ee2f-4847-87c9-4a89d7bde8ad_zps14db07af.jpg  photo 400x84_g1_zps3b85a5a4.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with falafel! I'm not sure if I've ever tried Whole Foods' version but their prepared stuff is usually pretty dependable :)

    ReplyDelete