Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Potluck

The theme for last night's VSOP potluck was comfort foods! Everything was quite good. I brought sprinkled ginger cookies and chocolate chip cookies from Vegan with a Vengeance. I didn't get a photo of them, but they were tasty! There were several pasta dishes, but someone brought little sample packets of Parma to serve with them! I did manage to photograph the first plate! I got the pasta dishes, tofu "fish" square, chili and brown rice, sweet potato casserole, polenta with tomato sauce, salad and fruit, and my friend Janet's homemade cashew cheese. That cheese got sooo many compliments! I got a pretty big piece, so I split it with the dude. On my second plate, I got more of the chili and rice, a broccoli and rice casserole, a stew that was basically pot pie filling (yum), and the mac and yease (nutritional yeast cheese sauce).
 photo 2a9b9ed8-0ded-4cf1-a556-a1651c22377a_zpsedabf2b6.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That is one hell of a potluck plate!!

    Here's that link to the cat purses on Etsy. They're made in Hong Kong, so they take a while to come in, but it's worth the wait: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BENWINEWIN?ref=l2-shopheader-name

    ReplyDelete