Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pancakes

On the Saturdays I have to work, I must go in very early to get a free parking space. Going to work at 6:30 AM sucks. This past Saturday I was able to leave around 9 AM, so I came home to make pancakes using the recipe in Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food. I served my pancakes with clementines, So Delicious coconut yogurt, and homemade hot cocoa. I used Alton Brown's recipe but I used soy milk powder to make it vegan. The leftover pancakes were stored in the fridge overnight and tasted fine when I reheated them the next day. That's a good thing! I slept in on Sunday, so I enjoyed waking up to a delicious, homemade breakfast already prepared! ;)
 photo 566f4885-3de3-4c7c-8051-c8420908b127_zps16d69022.jpg
I will be posting intermittently for the rest of the year. December is always busy trying to wrap up experiments at work and travel home, but this year is extra busy because the dude is joining me on a road trip to see Book of Mormon in Florida. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment