Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sweet Paris Creperie - Rice Village, Houston, TX

This adorable restaurant Sweet Paris Creperie is tucked in Rice Village, a ritzy little area. My friend and I met up for lunch there. They have one vegan savory crepe. I did ask about the crepe batter being vegan and they said yes. It was so good, but a little pricey ($12 for a bottle of apple juice and the crepe). My crepe had mushrooms, black beans, corn salsa, and chipotle sauce. I told the dude we should check this place out. It's a cute little date spot or for a day with a close friend. My friend and I talked for a while and then headed over to Starbucks to continue chatting. We gave our table to my friend that we joked about seeing in Starbucks because he's always there. Turns out that was his first time at the crepe place too!
 photo 03106bc2-4981-4d68-b98e-d66e9addd420_zpsef9c64f8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment