Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jenni's Noodle House - Houston, TX

Some kickball friends organized dinner at Jenni's Noodle House last weekend. It was great to see them again! I checked the Vegan Houston blog and saw that there is a vegan curry available. The menu was marked with vegan-friendly items, things that could be modified, but I just went for the Vegan Houston suggestion. It was rich and creamy, but could have used a little oomph from spice. I added a tiny bit of sriracha to my bowl. Some other things on the menu looked good. The dude ordered a pho with tofu, but I'm not sure what is in the broth. I will have to go back to check out the other vegan-friendly items.
 photo b4d3d76d-cbbe-4826-ad8d-3db4a8fe9490_zps21b6b61c.jpg  photo f7bd7ad3-f778-4f13-9a34-5d99d773ceb5_zpsb7ac2bb4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment