Friday, January 31, 2014

The Dude finally tries Green!

I've been to Green Vegetarian several times without the dude. After he returned from Austin, he said we should get together. We hadn't seen each other in a week, so it was nice to have a night to ourselves. We went for dinner at Green. It was so packed! That made me really happy, because it means it'll be a successful business and I can have access to vegan desserts that I didn't prepare. ;) We split the vegan nacho appetizer. He ordered the Gardein chick'n parmesan, but I didn't reach across the table to photograph it. I ordered the Mediterranean bowl since it looked pretty healthy. It was already vegan, since it didn't contain cheese. Nom nom nom. (And yes, I did eat at Green twice in one day.)
 photo e2cd20d0-e916-4ee9-8697-a83f938af238_zps38e98edf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment