Friday, September 12, 2014

MoFo #12: Local Foods - Rice Village, Houston, TX

My friend and I enjoy going to Local Foods for lunch. We usually go to the Rice Village Starbucks for our Sunday afternoon friend date, but we decided to do lunch and Starbucks one last time. I'm going to miss her a lot. I've asked the dude to consider using some of his airline miles to fly her to Japan next year. We'll see how her work stuff goes since her lab is in a bad place financially. Local Foods has vegan chili, falafel, and bahn mi. I like the tofu bahn mi the best. I get the homemade chips seasoned with Old Bay and the quinoa salad. They do have a kale side that can be vegan without the parmesan. Just make sure to be patient, because that place gets SO busy at lunchtime.
 photo 32816f92-9c37-49ee-8e40-18b25188b37f_zpsb51831c8.jpg


 photo IMG_3507_zps78889aa2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment