Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Welcome!

Hello, friends and family! After many requests, we decided to set up this blog to share our adventures.

The Dude headed to Tokyo last week, but I'm currently on vacation in Florida. Right now, I do not have a job to earn my own work visa. (Boo.) This means that I can only visit for 90 days as a tourist. Because of the holiday season, we decided it would be best for me to go in the first week of October. That would allow me to stay in Tokyo through the holiday season. The Dude's boss does not want everyone leaving the office at the same time, and he reiterated that yesterday. The Dude plans to take vacation in January, but I may leave Japan before him.

I wanted to share a photo from our new place. The Dude gave me a tour using Facetime over the weekend, but he sent me this photo the other night. Our new place is on the 20th floor of a high-rise tower. During the tour, I could see Yoyogi Park in the distance!

View from the new apartment in Shibuya.

- The Dudette

No comments:

Post a Comment