Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Farmers' Market Samples

There is a farmers' market at the United Nations University on the weekends. I thought walking around in some delightful sunlight would be a great way to spend the day. I woke up very early from the time change, so I was ready to go! We got samples of Almond Breeze, bought some savory broccoli crackers, tasted some samples, bought a couple apples, and had lunch at a vegan food truck. We passed a booth selling goat's milk products with a baby goat in a wagon. I love baby goats, so I was a little sad to see the booth. Goat milk is for goat babies, not humans.
Almond Breeze free samples!These dried tomatoes were sweet!Fresh soy beans! We even saw some still on the stalks.Baby goat at the market. The booth sold goats' milk product. Goat milk is for baby goats, not humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment